Friday, May 25, 2012

Computer Crashes, The Relm goes quiet goes quiet

It's been quite a while since I posted... again...
Well it couldn't be helped my laptop went kaput at the same time my camera went missing. Apparently they were working together, "Thou shall not blog!"

Well its about time I posted some pics and updates on what I have been up to.
I have started a new army, no I haven't abandoned the Tyranids. I started playing Hordes, Circle of Orboros. I will post pics of my painted ones soon as well as some other projects I have been working on.
I also have been making some what of a secret project that will be revealed after next weekend. ^.=.^

Till then I will leave you with some pictures of my costume I hand-sewed and wore to Tsukino con 2012. I won most authentic in the cosplay contest. <3




Geoectomy always takes great shots of my costumes. <3
~Dezzy

No comments:

Post a Comment