Thursday, July 21, 2011

Long time no post...

Sorry that it has been so long since I posted. Many things have be stealing my time *cough*WOW*cough*. But I currently have taken a break from my vice and actually started working on projects. Unfortunately I cannot show any pictures for my camera has run out of juice and the cord is missing to charge it.

Though I can list what I'm currently working on or going to be working on.
1. Secret Project ~ current
2. Painting and building Tyranids ~current
3. Cleaning room ~ paused
4. Sewing stuff to sell at Tsukino con 2012 with Sammy ~ not started
5. Make Keyblade props to sell at Tsukino con 2012 with dad ~ not started
6. Make beaded critters to sell at Tsukino con 2012 ~ not started
7. Make Hogwarts house scarves to sell at Tsukino con 2012 ~ paused
8. Writing comic with my artist before Tsukino con 2012 ~ current?

So much to do so little time...
Well later,
~Dezzy

No comments:

Post a Comment