Sunday, December 5, 2010

Gargoles, Rippers and Broodlord Oh My!


So this weekend I got to working on my gargoyle's new paint job.


Aren't they so cute...
 With their spots...
 And floating on their fluffy cotton clouds...
 You all know Shahin from my previous post.
 After seeing a tutorial on Necrotales on how to paint Tyranids, I realized I wasn't happy with his original paint job...
 So I revamped him...
 And Voila! New Shahin!
 Now let me introduce you to Haytham.
 Haytham means Little Hawk in Arabic...
 He is a bit smaller than his brother Shahin/Hawk.
 Haytham was the first to get the new highlights on his carapace.
 Now meet Saqr.
 In Arabic his name means Falcon.
 I love how he is swooping down... like he is going to nom on the enemy.
 He was the first to receive spots.
 Now my rippers are still a work in progress...
 Trust me the tones on the bases don't look all the same in person... the lighting is very bright in my room...
 And last for this morning is my Broodlord. He's just so cute. Makes me want to hug him. <3
Well that's the last of my post... kind of tired and I need to get up early for terrain making day. <3

~Dezzy 

P.S. Remember You can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment